• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM The Mighty World Of Marvel #1
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Considering to submit (even if it will get the green label due to unwitnessed Stan Lee sig). Has a couple of defects; water stain on middle left front cover, tear on middle right hand cover, small fold and a small tear at top right back cover, but other than that looks good especially as the original Hulk transfer and the value stamp are included. Any ideas on the grade?

MWOM_1_A.thumb.jpg.13f0418f193c82e807eb984f51a95081.jpg

MWOM_1_B.thumb.jpg.57f4a49c9f2783b5bf38539170d0626d.jpg

MWOM_1_C.thumb.jpg.a278f848749e32c49a55af94d907327f.jpg

5.5 Universal. Signature inside won't affect grade. Stain is the obvious issue. Bonus having the transfer image.

Aside, as a UK comic guy, do you have knowledge on cover artists of these reprints? The GCD says this one is John Buscema, although it doesn't appear to be signed. The CGC label does not appear to designate a cover artist. I ask b/c I'm trying to figure out who is the cover artist of Dracula Lives 20 (posted here and in the general questions forums). I think it might be Ron Wilson, but I don't have a reliable resource to verify.

Edited by scburdet