• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal's FAST & FURIOUS - LUKE HOBBS spin-off movie starring Dwayne Johnson (TBD)

6 posts in this topic

Universal Pictures is in active development on an untitled new “Fast & Furious” film starring Dwayne Johnson as Luke Hobbs, TheWrap has exclusively learned.

Although plot details are being kept under wraps, according to insiders with knowledge of the project, the film won’t be a sequel to “Hobbs & Shaw” or a spinoff. Instead, it will be a direct continuation of the main “Fast Saga” story, serving as a bridge between “Fast X” and “Fast X: Part II.”

Hope you’ve got your funderwear on… 

HOBBS IS BACK. 
And he just got lei’d 🌺😈 

Luke Hobbs will be returning to the Fast & Furious franchise. 

Your reactions around the world to Hobbs’ return in Fast X have blown us away 🤯🙏🏾🌍 

The next Fast & Furious film you’ll see the legendary lawman in will be the HOBBS movie that will serve as a fresh, new chapter & set up for FASTX: Part II 

Last summer Vin and I put all the past behind us. We’ll lead with brotherhood and resolve - and always take care of the franchise, characters & FANS that we love. 

I’ve built my career on an “ Audience First” mentality and that will always serve as my 
North Star ️ 

Congratulations to my Fast Family & Universal Studios on the global success of FAST X and as always, Hobbs & 
@SevenBucksProd
 are motivated to help take the Fast franchise to new and exciting places for fans worldwide. 

“Daddy’s gotta go to work” ~ HOBBS 

#HobbsIsBack 
#FastAndFurious 
#PutYourFunderwearOn

Edited by Bosco685

Here’s again something from Daniel Richtman. The working title for The Rock's ‘Fast and Furious’ movie is “Untitled Luke Hobbs and Dante Reyes”. 

This means it's not just a Hobbs solo outing, but rather a team up of Dwayne Johnson’s Hobbs and Jason Momoa's Dante. Want to bet it’ll be called “Hobbs and Dante”? Does anybody care?

There were reshoots on “Fast X” a few months ago but it turns out to have exclusively been for an added-in post-credits scene. They kept it a closely guarded secret, test-screenings continued on … 

It turned out the reshoots had to do with The Rock aka Dwayne Johnson, he's in the post credits scene. The “Black Adam” debacle seems to have gotten him back in the fray. It was probably a humbling moment for him.