• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOOKING TO BUY/TRADE: GI JOE 21 in CGC 9.9

38 posts in this topic

A shill of...? Why would people shill on these boards? I know a few have in the past, but I don't see what these people would have to accomplish other than annoying people.

You've evidently not been here awhile... frustrated.gif

Jim

whats with the shill shlt? Ive been on these boards as long as anyone(2 year break aside). I take offense to the fact you keep repeating this over and over again. Would you like a blood sample? Urine? Dungeon= Me and my boyfriend sometimes looking over my shoulder. SIMPLE. DONE. End of story. No shill or mystery here. We collect obscure black and white titles and GI JOEs.

whats with the shill shlt? Ive been on these boards as long as anyone(2 year break aside). I take offense to the fact you keep repeating this over and over again. Would you like a blood sample? Urine? Dungeon= Me and my boyfriend sometimes looking over my shoulder. SIMPLE. DONE. End of story. No shill or mystery here. We collect obscure black and white titles and GI JOEs.

sleeping.gif