• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay scamming idiot of the day.

21 posts in this topic

I just was the high bidder of X-men #4 from Mark Wilson. I had bid early to test the waters and sfilosa outbid me. Later I bid higher and won the auction. This insufficiently_thoughtful_person sends me this message through eBay -

Second Chance Offer -- Buy The Item You Recently Bid On

Good news! The following eBay item on which you placed a bid is again available for purchase at your last bid amount:

Second Chance Offer

Item Details

Item name: X-Men #4 CGC NM 9.4 - Magneto and Evil Mutants! 1964

Item number: 6580214875

Bid Price: US $3,475.00

Don't let this get away!

The seller, is making this Second Chance Offer because the high bidder was either unable to complete the transaction or the seller has a duplicate item for sale.

The selling of this item through Second Chance Offer is in compliance with eBay policy and you will be able to exchange Feedback with the seller and will be eligible for all eBay services associated with a transaction, such as fraud protection.

eBay does not charge an Insertion Fee to send a Second Chance Offer. Sellers pay only the Final Value Fee when the offer is accepted.

Thank you!

Act Now - This Offer Expires Soon

To take advantage of this opportunity, please act quickly.

To see this item, click on the following page:

http://cgi.ebay.com/X-Men-4-CGC-NM-9-4-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

To purchase this item please contact the seller by replying to this email message.

To learn more about Second Chance Offer, please visit:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/second_chance_offer.html

Not only did I win the auction , he has me down for the wrong bid amount. Qualitycomix bid $3475.

I am sure sfilosa, qualitycomix, and the others got the same "second chance offer."

If anybody would like to send this sc_umbag scammer his email address is :

henri48_95@yahoo.co.uk

This is the nice warm email I sent him -

"You insufficiently_thoughtful_person, I was the winner of the auction. Take your scam and stick it up your whore mothers filled sc_um (the really bad C- word.) I hope you die of syphilis. It is coward pieces of like you that ruin eBay.

Drop dead."

I find when dealing with scammers from other countries, mentioning their mother really pisses them off.

This is the nice warm email I sent him -

"You insufficiently_thoughtful_person, I was the winner of the auction. Take your scam and stick it up your whore mothers filled sc_um (the really bad C- word.) I hope you die of syphilis. It is coward pieces of like you that ruin eBay.

Drop dead."

I find when dealing with scammers from other countries, mentioning their mother really pisses them off.

Ahhh. I sense the force is strong with you. You let 'em have it real good.

You should have told that scammer how you really felt. 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

That is nothing, you should have seen what I wrote to scammer from the Hungary, After stringing him along , he told me where he was. I looked up swear words in his language and really let him have it about his mother and his father's questionable sexuality. The guy absolutely freaked out, it must really mean something in that culture.

You should have told that scammer how you really felt. 893naughty-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

That is nothing, you should have seen what I wrote to scammer from the Hungary, After stringing him along , he told me where he was. I looked up swear words in his language and really let him have it about his mother and his father's questionable sexuality. The guy absolutely freaked out, it must really mean something in that culture.

You have a copy of it? A bunch of my relatives speak Hungarian. 27_laughing.gif

You have a copy of it? A bunch of my relatives speak Hungarian. 27_laughing.gif

After posting it, I realized that it was actually Romanian. But one of the web sites I used has both ( and more.)

Here is one that I remember -

http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/

Hey I remember that episode. You posted it in a thread & it was funny as hell. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey I remember that episode. You posted it in a thread & it was funny as hell. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That is right, I forgot that I posted that. It was hilarious, I think I sent him a virus as well. It is well worth a re-read if anybody wishes to take a look -

Romanian insufficiently_thoughtful_person

I especially like the parts where he really loses it.

That is right, I forgot that I posted that. It was hilarious, I think I sent him a virus as well. It is well worth a re-read if anybody wishes to take a look -

Romanian insufficiently_thoughtful_person

I especially like the parts where he really loses it.

I remember that thread! 893whatthe.gif

I was a n00b and was too shy to give my 27_laughing.gif.