• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SDCC 2023 '4-Day + Preview Night Pass'...anyone need one?

1 post in this topic

I'm selling a "4-Day + Preview Night Pass" if anyone's interested. I wasn't able to score a pass this year through the regular sale, so I had to buy through one of their official Ebay auctions. Thing is, they're not selling singles on Ebay this year, just sets of two, and I only needed one, so I have one extra. I'm asking $1200 which is a little less than half what I paid for the pair. With tax the pair came to a little over $2400. 

I know that's pricey, but I'm not looking to make $ on the sale, just to recoup what I paid for that 2nd ticket. If you feel the $1200 is too much, feel free to make an offer. I'm looking to sell it by Monday 6/26 which is apparently the deadline to redeem the code, so I will take offers until then and the highest offer gets it. Of course, if anyone wants to pay the $1200, that will end the offer taking and it's yours on the spot. 

Here's how it will work: SDCC sent me 2 codes which are redeemable for the passes on their website. I've already redeemed 1 for myself. The 2nd has not yet been redeemed. Once I've received your payment I will send you the un-redeemed code. You will then use the code at the SDCC website to redeem your pass. The pass will be in YOUR name. Also, they will not be mailing your pass, you must pick it up onsite. After going through the checkout procedure on their site they will be emailing you a badge confirmation which you will need to bring along with your ID to the badge pickup located in the flag pavilion at the convention center. I will also provide you with my phone number and will be available to you in any way I can to help you in the event that your obtaining of the pass doesn't go as smoothly as it should.  

PM me if interested. Payment will be expected via Paypal.

Thanks, and feel free to PM me with any questions! 

Edited by Oat Willy1