• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shipping clarification
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I submitted 75 books from the UK to the US, so when returning there would only be 3 shipments of 25 to keep costs of shipping down, but today it appears i have two shipments of 25 each and a 16, with some left to be graded, will this update to a 25 shipment or am i going to be charged more now in shipping because its gone separate for some reason as 9 shipment on its own???

• Administrator

Hello @Kajit_has_wares

Thank you for reaching out to us. This question is best addressed by the UK office directly. Our US office will ship the books back to the UK offices when they are completed, and the UK office will process your shipment locally. 

You can reach the UK offices directly at Submissions@CGCcomics.uk

Thank you, and let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Hi @NickiO CS can you assist please im new so please help me through this.

how do i get the $150 cgc credit from when i signed up applied to my recent submission?

i have all the invoices and im ready to pay  but i cant see the reduction on the invoices.

Edited by Kajit_has_wares

They apply the cgc credit later when they actually charge your card (typically around the "scheduled for grading" stage of the process--at least in my experience). It's not something you select or apply on the submission form. When they do process your submission and charge your card, they will see that you have the $150 credit and apply it then.