• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would this be a good candidate for a press?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

As title states, was wondering if this book would be a good candidate for a press and still being able to get a 9.8. Doesn’t seem to be a color breaking crease but I’m also in experienced with grading comics, so any help/advice would be appreciated. Thanks! 

IMG_7156.thumb.jpeg.34b9232b912963a3c239e5cfd496eb0e.jpegIMG_7155.thumb.jpeg.27d2ea5cf24f4e6e5c0af45f97d9efb1.jpeg

Can't comment on whether this book is/is not a 9.8 candidate after a press without seeing the whole book, front and back. However that looks a pressable defect. Why not try your hand in the "Please Grade My...." section of the forum?

Please read the etiquette / posting rules guidelines for that sub forum first! :peace:

On 6/18/2023 at 8:49 AM, LowGradeBronze said:

Can't comment on whether this book is/is not a 9.8 candidate after a press without seeing the whole book, front and back. However that looks a pressable defect. Why not try your hand in the "Please Grade My...." section of the forum?

Please read the etiquette / posting rules guidelines for that sub forum first! :peace:

Apologies, should I remove this post and move it over there? 

On 6/18/2023 at 9:49 AM, LowGradeBronze said:

Agree with everything. 

It is pressable, but we can't tell you if it's a 9.8 without seeing the entire book. 

Good luck. 

Edited by KCOComics