• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD - Marvel Villainous Infinite Power Board Game - Now $15 + shipping

4 posts in this topic

Marvel Villainous Infinite Power Board Game $20 $15 plus shipping

-----------------

TERMS

Payment: PayPal preferred. Money order and checks accepted, but shipping will be delayed until I cash them in. Cash accepted for local pick-up in or around Port Royal, South Carolina.

Shipping: U.S. only. Shipping cost will be based on your location shipped from mine (ZIP code 29935) with a shipping box that's 4 lbs and 16" x 13" x 4". I can ship however you like, but USPS Priority Mail or USPS Parcel Select Ground are likely to be the cheapest. Message me if you want a shipping estimate or go to USPS.com. I will typically ship with 2 days of payment.

Terms:  First :takeit: wins. PM any best offers and I’ll consider them.

-----------------

Up for sale is one complete used copy of the Marvel Villainous Infinite Power board game. Box is open but all the pieces and cards are there. Looks like it was only played once. 2 to 4 players. Ages 12 and up. Play as Thanos. Hela, Ultron, Killmonger or Taskmaster. Overall in great shape. A little wear to the box including a piece of tape on the back. 

Thread sale is open until Sunday, June 25.

20220825_093321.jpg

20220825_093328.jpg

20220825_093341.jpg

20220825_093349.jpg

20220825_094203.jpg

20220825_094339.jpg

Edited by highfivephase
Price Reduction