• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Akron - Summit Comic Con - Harper Show - June 25

2 posts in this topic

Show next Sunday in beautiful Akron, Ohio!  $5 admission cost and there should be dozens of smaller local dealers setting up (including myself).  Harper shows typically bring in the usual local dealers but there are always a few new guys to peruse.  I'm bringing a half dozen long boxes of nice, higher grade Bronze / Copper books that I've had in storage for a couple years that I'm blowing out at $10 a piece.  See you then!

125512HarperComics_AkronSummit June23_Small.jpg

Decent show yesterday and I got to talk to a couple board members so that is always nice.  Sales were ok but I really only brought some books I'm clearing out so I didn't expect great things.  I did get a table at the Harper Con in Cleveland at the beginning of October so hopefully that will have better sales (I'll bring my better books).  Crowd was steady until around 2:00 and the dealers where breaking down by 3:15 and I was out the door by 3:30 since it was dead.

Edited by 1Cool