• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB SA/BA JLA page - PAGE FOUND, (page arrived! See inside)!

8 posts in this topic

Hey all - I'm down to only a few spots in my office to hang art (it's a clear line of demarcation for the wife!) and one thing I know I want up is a JLA page from the SA or early BA... so that means Sekowsky or Dillin to me. Most of my collection is Spidey/Marvel based... so I am looking for kind of a quintessential JLA page -- not a cover or even a splash necessarily, but something that makes me immediately want to run to the framer, you know? LOL

I haven't seen anything online that really fits... a bunch of stuff that's decent and cheap, but still not something that said "buy me".  So if anyone has a line on anything, or any pages they're willing to part with, I'd appreciate being able to check em out.

Thanks so much!

Frank

Edited by fmaz

So I'd also be just as interested in a silver or early bronze World's Finest splash or good panel page... bonus if it's Superman, Batman AND Robin.

Swan, Schaffenberger... I'm open.  Just really looking for a classic DC multi-hero SA/early BA page featuring the JLA or at least most of the trinity.  If anyone can put me on the trail of something I'd appreciate it.

Seeing a bunch of $500 pages that are just ... eh. And some $1500-$1800 pages which are nice and if I was putting them in a portfolio and collecting I'd be a buyer, but since I just want ONE to frame and display, it's harder.

Thanks!!