• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recommendations for Authorized Dealers in Houston or San Francisco for pressing + submission
1 1

1 post in this topic

Hi all - I don't live in the US, so haven't submitted any books for grading to date.  I am visiting the US next month, though, and will be in San Francisco for a couple of days first up and then Houston.  I would be appreciative of any recommendations re CGC Authorized Dealers San Francisco or Houston who I could submit some books through, and who could also clean & press a couple of them beforehand.  I will probably be bringing about a dozen books with me - attached is an example (it's not easy to see from the photo but there is a small kink at top left near the price, and the back cover could do with a minor clean).  Any recommendations from personal experience would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Incredible Hulk #180 photo 1.jpg

Incredible Hulk #180 photo 2.jpg

Edited by TimothyV
Addition of Houston to cities I'm visiting