• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Age DC Romance For Sale!! CLOSED
3 3

243 posts in this topic

I'm going to copy & paste the images from my editing tool for now, not wtf is going on

Girls' Love Stories #90 VG- $18 c-ow cover detached at top staple

Back Cover

Spoiler

On 6/21/2023 at 8:13 PM, crassus said:

Are you uploading with the Boards system?

Yes, and though the images showed after pasting they are now not showing for me in the post- can you see them?

Edited by GACollectibles

On 6/21/2023 at 8:15 PM, GACollectibles said:

Yes, and though the images showed that copied them they are now not showing for me in the post- can you see them?

No, can't see them, so are you dragging and dropping the file into the lower "drag files here to attach" box...?

On 6/21/2023 at 8:16 PM, crassus said:

No, can't see them, so are you dragging and dropping the file into the lower "drag files here to attach" box...?

No, either trying to upload using "choose files" or copy & paste image in editor (and they showed for me until I hit submit)

On 6/21/2023 at 8:17 PM, GACollectibles said:

No, either trying to upload using "choose files" or copy & paste image in editor (and they showed for me until I hit submit)

I find drag and paste to be the fastest, although Imgur results in a larger image. GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I think I got it, when the comp froze, I think it updated the bvrowser AND changed the time back to Monday, last time I had the wrong clock time I couldn't access websites and such.

So, I just was able to add image to the first one but I will relist it here.

Edited by GACollectibles

Girls' Love Stories #101 VG+ $12 c-ow small stain bottom edge, small stains along right edge SOLD!!

28758.jpg.f32dd85490096d3fc5b595e4992a037d.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

28758bc.jpg.04b5ad7e9c84bd93dfafa0864a18b39e.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles