• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jmchnaway's Copper/Modern CGC Slabs and raw books for sale, new as of 9/13/2023 on page 12 - discounts!
1 1

285 posts in this topic

Closing my old thread (https://boards.cgccomics.com/topic/489138-moving-sale-new-mostly-modern-books-and-lots-as-of-1252023-starting-on-page-66-jmchnaways-cgc-slabs-and-raw-books-for-sale-take-2-star-wars-spidey-daredevil-etc/#comments), and starting fresh in this one! Here's my kudos thread ( https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/476404-jmchnaway-kudos-thread/ ), and sales rules are below:

Here are my sales rules:

• No Probies or HoS members
  • First :takeit:in this thread is the winner, regardless of any ongoing PM negotiations. I'm happy to negotiate over PM, especially on multiple books.
  • All Claims are valid for 5 days after the first claimed book
  • Payment via Paypal G&S invoice
  • No returns on any books, unless they were damaged during shipping, then we'll work it out!
  • Shipping to Canada: Only shipping to confirmed Paypal addresses, and I'll charge exact USPS international package + insurance
  • Shipping rates for the US:
    • CGC Books: $15 for the first book, and $1 each additional book, via USPS Priority
    • Raw books: $5 for up to 3 books via USPS First class package, $8 for up to 10 books in an USPS legal flat rate envelope
Edited by Jmchnaway

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #13, CGC 9.6 NM+, 2nd Print variant cover, 1st appearance of Billie Morales
Marvel Comics 3/2020
(Item #5322)

Sold

Spoiler

PXL_20221006_162656768.jpg

PXL_20221006_162705645.jpg

Edited by Jmchnaway

AMERICA CHAVEZ: MADE IN USA #3, variant cover B, CGC 9.8 NM/MT, 1st appearance of Catalina Cruz
Marvel Comics 5/2021
(Item #4581)

Sold

Spoiler

PXL_20220905_150901276.jpg

PXL_20220905_150910201.jpg

Edited by Jmchnaway