• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - THANK YOU!!
6 6

58 posts in this topic

On 6/24/2023 at 1:39 PM, Conali said:

!:news:!:bump:!:news:

Take 5% off anything listed before this post!  For a few of them that’s a great deal and for the rest a major steal!

Will be listing some SA and BA keys later this afternoon!

Thanks for looking! :foryou: 

Dang, coulda saved myself $22.50, lol

On 6/23/2023 at 12:42 PM, Jack Linguini said:

I think this is the most overpriced GA book that I know of but still a great cover. Like the TOD 10 of the GA.
I know it's like first appearance of "Bender" but that's like an anachronism man.
Anyhow. I lightened this one up also. I think when you scan CGC books there is a 1/4" gap distance between the scanner and the image. the scanner exposes for the tag bcuz it closer.

This is THE holy grail for robot collectors like myself. I wish I still had my copy. 

On 6/26/2023 at 9:16 AM, newshane said:

This is THE holy grail for robot collectors like myself. I wish I still had my copy. 

I agree wholeheartedly.

Startling Comics #49 and Fantastic Comics #3 are the first and last real holy grails for robot collectors, in my humble opinion.  Can’t beat them for capturing what your 10 year old self thought about when thinking “Robots, awesome!”