• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - THANK YOU!!
6 6

58 posts in this topic

Hey all, I've purchased from many of you in the past, and have had one wildly successful sale a couple of months ago.

I'll be listing 12 books initially, and see how it goes from there!

I'll be keeping the thread open until 6/30/23

I'll be listing books in no particular order except what makes sense in my brain.

Terms:

Prices are firm, you can always try to pleasantly convince me my pricing is off, however.  I will be listing most if not all at or below GPA at what is currently what I would consider fair to steal pricing, no trades at this time.

Checks are the preferred source of payment at this time, but all forms of fee free payment are considered.

Time payments will be available on some items (will be notated in the listing)

No one on any bad lists, please.

:takeit: takes priority over everything else as always.

No returns on slabs.

Shipping will be $20, if it's more I will cover the remainder.

SHIPPING ONLY WITHIN U.S. and Canada (sorry, rest of the world!)

If I missed something in terms guys, please let me know, like I said I'm brand new to selling.

Invoices will be sent at buyer's request or on the night of thread close (6/30/2023) 

And as in my last sale, expect some surprises!

Last sale here:

Let's do this!

5% off everything listed up to my post citing the discount!

Edited by Conali

That's it for now! I'll be updating throughout the day, as I'm taking the kids to a few appointments.  Thanks for looking and feel free to contact me with any questions!

Cheers!