• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting comics - 1 to be pressed, the other not. Do I need to submit two separate submission forms
2 2

3 posts in this topic

I am trying to submit two books, Spawn #1 and Incredible Hulk #258.  I would like to have the Hulk book pressed, but not the Spawn book.  When filling out the submission form, it doesn't give me the option to change that.  It wants to charge me for pressing both.  So, I am assuming I need to fill out a separate form for each, and then include those both in the shipment.  Am I correct in my understanding?  Thank you very much for any help you can provide!

• Administrator
On 6/23/2023 at 5:28 PM, waveslidin said:

I am trying to submit two books, Spawn #1 and Incredible Hulk #258.  I would like to have the Hulk book pressed, but not the Spawn book.  When filling out the submission form, it doesn't give me the option to change that.  It wants to charge me for pressing both.  So, I am assuming I need to fill out a separate form for each, and then include those both in the shipment.  Am I correct in my understanding?  Thank you very much for any help you can provide!

Hi

Yes, you would need to fill out a separate submission form for each.  You can ship them to us in the same box.  Be sure to include the packing slips with the book it belongs to.  

On 6/23/2023 at 9:35 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

Yes, you would need to fill out a separate submission form for each.  You can ship them to us in the same box.  Be sure to include the packing slips with the book it belongs to.  

Thank you very much for the help!