• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

140 posts in this topic

I'll try to get the Girls' Love Stories started about 8 PM Eastern tonight. There are 9 of them including doubles on two issues. Meanwhile, here's one more FIL:

Falling In Love 72 VG $5 The front cover is very nice and has nice eye appeal and fantastic colors. The back cover, unfortunately, does not. There are three on eBay with less cover appeal for three times the price. SOLD!

Scan_20230628 (2).png

Scan_20230628 (3).png

Edited by electricprune

On 6/28/2023 at 6:04 PM, electricprune said:

I'll try to get the Girls' Love Stories started about 8 PM Eastern tonight. There are 9 of them including doubles on two issues. Meanwhile, here's one more FIL:

Falling In Love 72 VG $5 The front cover is very nice and has nice eye appeal and fantastic colors. The back cover, unfortunately, does not. There are three on eBay with less cover appeal for three times the price.

Scan_20230628 (2).png

Scan_20230628 (3).png

:takeit:

Girls' Love Stories #101 VG $8 This book was probably a F/VF. I received it took it out of the bag to put it in mylar, went back to it, and it had the tape pull in the woman's hair. The bag it came in didn't even have tape on it! I never did find a piece of tape on my desk. Weird. Has tanning on the inside covers, but not much noticeable on the outside. Copy A SOLD!

Scan_20230628 (9).png

Scan_20230628 (10).png

Edited by electricprune