• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bedrock City Con - October 7 and 8, 2023 Houston, TX
2 2

35 posts in this topic

Unfortunately Jeff has had to cancel all of his show appearances for 2023 due to health concerns. We wish him a speedy recovery and hope to see him in 2024!

bcc6.jpg

Edited by MrBedrock

On 7/30/2023 at 10:00 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

any info on hotels/convention rates/close to the venue?

We just signed an agreement for a block of rooms at a Hilton Homewood Suites a short drive from the Stafford Center. I believe kings will be $99 and doubles will be $104 but I will post the link tomorrow as soon as we get it finalized.

On 7/31/2023 at 5:39 PM, MrBedrock said:

We just signed an agreement for a block of rooms at a Hilton Homewood Suites a short drive from the Stafford Center. I believe kings will be $99 and doubles will be $104 but I will post the link tomorrow as soon as we get it finalized.

BEDROCK_CITY_CON

A little sad news to report -

“To our friends and fans: Jeff Smith is recuperating from a cardiac arrest suffered on Sunday. There will be a long road to recovery, so regrettably we must cancel the remainder of his book tour this year. Our apologies to his fans who were coming to see him at: Rob Con (VA), CXC (OH), Bedrock City Con (TX) and NYCC (NY). We hope this is just a bump in the road and that Jeff will see you all next year. Thank you for your support and understanding at this time.”
Everyone at Bedrock City wishes Jeff a speedy recovery and hope to work with him in the future. We apologize to everyone for this cancellation.

Fortunately Jeff is doing well.