• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in: All Dynamic Special nn
2 2

7 posts in this topic

PSA: researching comics leads to purchasing comics. You've been warned.

I was researching Steranko fanzines that would be interesting to get signed, discovered this existed & I really like the Loki. Not sure if the art is published elsewhere, it's the only Steranko work in here I see. There's a rough Buscema Thor sketch. The bulk of the book is a comic that looks mostly like a Rheem ad. It's one of the 5.5×8.5 fanzines from folding regular size paper in half. Happy 4th all!

Edit: I noticed my finger shadow in the BRFC after I submitted.

PXL_20230630_183956911.jpg

PXL_20230630_184015586.jpg

PXL_20230630_184133884.jpg

PXL_20230630_184148191.jpg

PXL_20230630_184002234.jpg

Edited by scburdet

I guess the corners are a little worn, but looks great, at least in the census scans. Actual slab in transit.

Edit: I just realized they used the Universal blue label instead of the yellow Signature one. Very hesitant to send this for a Mechanical Error fix since they lost the last books I sent back.

AllDynamicSpecial.jpg

Edited by scburdet

In-hand. I have questions. Does this mean QC caught the incorrect label, reholdered but didn't change the imagine in the database?

Either way, I'm relieved b/c I don't want to send anything back. I'm batting 0.000 on getting Mechanical Errors handled properly, including lost books.

AllDynamic.jpg