• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse Found Some More TPBs - 50% OFF - More Added 11/28

64 posts in this topic

Added about 30 more that I picked up today... main post is edited to add them in blue. Some more Batman, more Ultimate X-Men, another Masterworks, and a few others.

Thanks to all those who have ordered so far.

'House

Besides I don't have to pay until I get the books. confused-smiley-013.gif

You don't have to pay even after you get the books devil.gif

If that's what the karmic balance requires... so be it... juggle.gif

Well, let's see. I got a tpb for a buck when you started tpbking. Delivered without a problem and on time. I read it and then resold it on ebay for $2.95. Now, the question is, can I use these facts to order items and then not pay for them? Or does the karmic balance require some other course of action?

stooges.gif

Besides I don't have to pay until I get the books. confused-smiley-013.gif

You don't have to pay even after you get the books devil.gif

If that's what the karmic balance requires... so be it... juggle.gif

Well, let's see. I got a tpb for a buck when you started tpbking. Delivered without a problem and on time. I read it and then resold it on ebay for $2.95. Now, the question is, can I use these facts to order items and then not pay for them? Or does the karmic balance require some other course of action?

stooges.gif

Delivered without a problem and on time? Why must you persist in spreading these vile lies? frustrated.gif

I believe the appropriate karmic action is for you to:

First, you must gather up every book you have in your collection and load it into your car (or truck, depending on how many books you have). Then, you must drive your collection at least 3 states away from where they are currently being stored. Once you arrive, you then build a stone temple in the shape of a pyramid. This temple must have a base that is exactly 9 square feet, and it must be precisely 9 feet tall at the point. You must then park your vehicle precisely 3 miles away from this temple and then make your way back to it while crawling on your hands and knees. Then, climb to the top of the temple, punch yourself in the nuts, and scream as loudly as you can, "I'm a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point for playing this game". Once you have accomplished this feat, walk back to your vehicle, drive back home, and put your comic collection back where it belongs. The first one to do this and come in here and post pictures of it, is declared a pathetic loser. The others must then drive back to their stone temple pyramid, destroy it, and take pictures to post for proof of its destruction. In the event of a tie where two or more people accomplish this feat and post their proof at the same time, then they must all drive 4 states away for round two and do the same thing. If, again, there is a tie, then those remaining will have to drive 5 states away for the third round, and so on. Good luck to all.

...Where is Harry Balz when you need him?.... tongue.gif

You know... I had to do a search to find that piece... I sat for a moment and came up with "slabs", "pyramid" and "drive" as the keywords... There was only one matching post. Yours. thumbsup2.gif

Added about 30 more that I picked up today... main post is edited to add them in blue. Some more Batman, more Ultimate X-Men, another Masterworks, and a few others.

'House

Christo_pull_hair.gif

You didn't mail my old order yet did you!!!???frustrated.gif

'House

Christo_pull_hair.gif

You didn't mail my old order yet did you!!!???frustrated.gif

I'm supposed to mail stuff to people? foreheadslap.gif

And yes, I did. poke2.gif

Dear Lighthouse,

I understand you are very tall. Is what they say about tall guys really true?

Thanks for your time.

Yes, we do make better weather forecasters.

Yes, we can reach that.

Yes, we can see whether the band is on stage yet.

Yes, we can tell it's a toupee.

Yes, it hurts when we clean ceiling fans with our foreheads.

Yes, we can tell whether your maid is dusting the top of the fridge.

But no, I won't play "Lurch" for your Halloween party next year.

And no, I don't play basketball (although at exactly 2 meters tall (6' 6 3/4") I am taller than the vast majority of NBA players who are listed at 6' 8")

That other thing?

Yeah, it's really true. Just ask BigMan. gossip.gif

Dear Lighthouse,

Thanks for your time.

Yes, we can reach that.

And no, I don't play basketball (although at exactly 2 meters tall (6' 6 3/4") I am taller than the vast majority of NBA players who are listed at 6' 8")

That other thing?

Oh -- I was asking about the, "it's hard to find pants that fit", thing.

Thanks for your response and God bless.

Dear Lighthouse,

Thanks for your time.

Yes, we can reach that.

That other thing?

I can confirm it's true acclaim.gif

tongue.gif

Hey 6' 6" 3/4 is my height as well I thought I was taller than you or was it the hair... 27_laughing.gif

Hey 6' 6" 3/4 is my height as well I thought I was taller than you or was it the hair... 27_laughing.gif

I start most days at a full 2m... By dinner time, the cartilage in my spine is so compressed I am only eight inches taller than greggy... confused-smiley-013.gif

I've been told that if not for my lumbar scoliosis (my spine starts out 18º left of vertical before straightening out at the lumbar-thoracic break) I would be pushing 6' 9"... confused-smiley-013.gif

But even on my bad days I always get a good seat at the movies. thumbsup2.gif