• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSING TOMORROW 10% Off NEW BOOKS ADDED Golden Age Sale: MLJ, Nedor, and Etc…
6 6

42 posts in this topic

Good morning everyone,

It’s been a while since I’ve had a sale, but should be a decent one. The sale will be strictly golden age books. Some first issues, first appearances, and tough war covers. 

The rules:

No PL/HOS members

First   I’ll take it trumps all PM negotiations.  Once we agree in PM then you can post the Take. Always open to offers, and won’t be insulted by low balls (you just won’t get be getting a response). 

I'll take Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, Check, Money Order or PayPal (Goods and Services). 

I'll expect payment within 3 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)

USA: 1-2 Graded Comics $15.50

USA: 1-3 Raw comics $8.99, 4-8 comics $13.99, 9+ Comics $17.10......

International: Please contact me and we will work out something: 

No returns on any graded books. However, as to any raw book, I will have a 30 days return policy. No questions asked. The book(s) must be in the same condition as they were sent, and shipping to me will be on your dime, unless I missed something. 

Edited by Eddy707

Exciting Comics #22 CGC 5.0 OW-W

1st appearance of the American Eagle. Origin of Eaglet.

Presents much better than photos show. Don’t know why photos look like this. 

$1,200.00

IMG_2155.jpeg

IMG_2156.jpeg

Edited by Eddy707

Going to take a break and take care of my little girl, but will be posting later in the afternoon. 

If any additional photos are needed, please PM me and I’ll gladly provide. Also, feel free to contact me about any questions. 

Thanks everyone!