• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any idea?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Any idea when Hailee Steinfeld is going to start her signings? Does CGC announce anywhere when certain signings start other than instagram?(even there they don’t post all signing progress videos)

On 7/5/2023 at 11:49 AM, Grizzard said:

Any idea when Hailee Steinfeld is going to start her signings? Does CGC announce anywhere when certain signings start other than instagram?(even there they don’t post all signing progress videos)

The celeb signings they do are typically in conjunction with Ace Universe. So I think Ace handles those signings, they aren't a private signing that takes place at CGC headquarters. So seems like they only post a signing taking place when it's happening if it's at the CGC Headquarters. Aside from that they usually post pics after it's taken place on either Facebook or Instagram. But I went to the Ace Universe site, and the con that they were doing that Hailee was at appeared to be taking place this coming up weekend. So can't say for sure, but I would bet that will be when your book/s get signed by her.