• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are "Want Lists" allowed here?
2 2

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 7/5/2023 at 5:46 PM, DC_War_Comics_Nut said:

I'm a new member of the CGC boards.

All I need to complete my DC "Big 5" War Comics collection is four more comics.  Is it allowed to post our CGC want lists in the Forums?  If so, where?

Hi

We have a want to buy forum.  You have to have a post count of 50 before it becomes visible to you.  Want to buy lists are not allowed in any other forum.  It is set up this way for security reasons.  Previously, we had 0 post users view that forum and contact people via P.M about books they did not own, thus trying to scam people out of their money.

On 7/5/2023 at 7:41 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hi

We have a want to buy forum.  You have to have a post count of 50 before it becomes visible to you.  Want to buy lists are not allowed in any other forum.  It is set up this way for security reasons.  Previously, we had 0 post users view that forum and contact people via P.M about books they did not own, thus trying to scam people out of their money.

Thanks, CGC Mike!