• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hijack - Apple TV+ with Idris Elba
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Episode 3 dropped today and I cannot recommend this series enough.  By the end of this week's episode I got off the couch and was standing in the living room staring at the TV.

It is NOT a typical plane hijack series like you would imagine an additional Die Hard would be.  This is something... interesting. 

Anyone else watching? 

Thought is was going to be a Passenger 57/Air Force 1.  Much to my surprise, it’s not.  Enjoying it quite a bit.  Watched all 3 yesterday and my only frustration was that I’ve now got to wait for new episodes to drop.  

On 7/6/2023 at 8:50 PM, Buzzetta said:

Episode 3 dropped today and I cannot recommend this series enough.  By the end of this week's episode I got off the couch and was standing in the living room staring at the TV.

It is NOT a typical plane hijack series like you would imagine an additional Die Hard would be.  This is something... interesting. 

Anyone else watching? 

When the pilot opened the cockpit, I was super annoyed. 

It's okay so far. Some uneven writing. The fight scene at the end of ep. 3 was terrible. The cliffhanger was lame.

Spoiler

We know all the guns had blanks  we see the main antagonist switch to live rounds. Obviously Idris didn't get shot.