• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling some Journey into Mystery, High Grade Thor and some Mid Grade All CGC!! Below GPA Take $10 off any comic!!!!! Added some Silver Surfer!!!
1 1

12 posts in this topic

As the Title states I am selling some High Grade Thors and Journey into Mystery from my collection. 

It is the  I bought a key and now I need to pay for it . Please note that I am a collector and not a dealer but have sold here before mostly silver but also some gold. 

I am upgrading my Thor collection to 9.6. So as I buy no need for my other copy.

Pics are not the best so forgive me on that. As stated most prices are below GPA. The money I will pay to Ebay or Comiclink is better to go to you

Rules are as usual. First :takeit:wins

No HOS'ers or Probies

Payment is Paypal

Shipping is $15 and I only do business in the continental US. Cgc graded no returns

Any questions let me know. I can provide more pics if needed.

Lets start of with Journey into Mystery #95    $415. I am making this a little lower because there is a scuff on the back holder It is only a scuff.and is not on the comic.

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

Edited by Georgie123
adding comics