• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Pretty straight forward sales thread with just the one book. Giving everyone here a shot before trying another route so please feel free to reach out, ask questions or if you need any more pics.

First :takeit: wins and trumps any on going negotiations. If we are in serious negotiations then I will place the book on hold once I feel comfortable that a deal will be made.

No Returns on CGC graded books. If anything happens to the book/case during shipping then we will handle through USPS insurance as the book will be fully insured.

Shipping is included anywhere in the US, anyone outside of the US please just contact for shipping cost. Shipping will be USPS Registered Priority Mail so it will have to be signed for. 

Plenty of feedback here on the boards so please reach out if references are needed as well as IG/FB dealings and over 200 transactions on eBay under same handle.

Payment by Check or Money Order only for this one. If personal check then book will not be mailed out until check fully clears. Cashiers Checks make the most sense.

So just the one book: Fantastic Four #49 CGC 6.5 White Pages. First Full Galactus and first Galactus and Surfer Cover!  Case does have some newton rings but never bothered me too much, book is an outstanding 6.5!  

Edited by machone79