• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread CLOSED
1 1

23 posts in this topic

I have bought so much stuff recently, I need to make some room on the bookshelves.
Many of these have never been read, but still have typical shelf wear (soft corners, slight edge wear, etc…). They are all nice, but none are in brand new condition. If they have any major issues other than standard shelf wear, I will make a note of it when I post the book.

:news:  Buy three items*, take 10% off. :news:

*Group lots/sets will count as one (1) item. So, for example if you buy the Goon lot, that only counts as 1 item. You would still need to add two more items for the discount.

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of receiving invoice from me. 

SHIPPING

• Shipping via USPS Ground Advantage is $12. These will be shipped in a Gemini mailer or sturdy box if I can't fit them in a Gemini.
  • Shipping via USPS Priority is $17. These will be shipped in a Gemini mailer and then put into a USPS Priority flat rate box.

Both options include $100 insurance. Anyone who buys a book can let me know their preference when I send out invoices. I won't ship media mail. I've had too many bad experiences.

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

I will ship books within three days of receiving payment. After I ship, I will send you a USPS tracking number.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books.

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Edited by alecholland

That's it for now. I'll see how these go, and then I may try to post a few more items later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm always open to offers on multiple purchases.

Also, if anyone wants photos of the back of these, let me know.

Thanks for looking! (worship)

Oh also, I'm working on a few things around the house today, but I will try to check the thread every hour or so throughout the rest of the day. Please be patient if you send a pm.

Edited by alecholland

Let's try - buy three items, take 10% off.

Group lots/sets will count as one (1) item. So, for example if you buy the Goon lot, that only counts as 1 item. You would still need to add two more items for the discount.

I am always open to offers as well. :foryou:

Essential Silver Surfer Volume 1
Has a 1 1/2" corner bend lower right front cover. Also has one page overhanging the rest of the book. Looks like it didn't get cut when the book was printed. It is crinkled and has a small tear in it. I guess if you trimmed that page it would probably look nice again.
$5 - or Free to anyone who spends over $30* - only 1 free item per $30 purchase

image.thumb.jpeg.12de865872a05830b5cbef6af6bd666e.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

Lowered prices on a couple items. 10% discount still applies if you purchase 3 items* (see details in first post).

Happy to entertain offers if anyone is interested in multiple items.

Adding a couple more this morning.