• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED-CGC Graded Captain America 🇺🇸 #39, Vault Of Horror #16, and early MAD Magazines including the 1st Alfred E. Neuman Cover
1 1

1 post in this topic

General Rules:

• No probation list members or hall of shame members. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone.
  • First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps, I go by post order. 
  • Please either quote the book or post clearly with what you are taking.
  • A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.

Payment:

• Payment by PayPal except for the Captain America #39. Check or money order only on that one

Shipping: 

• I'M ONLY SHIPPING TO THE US AT THIS TIME. Shipping is $20 by priority mailincluding signature confirmation 

Returns:

• All sales on CGC graded books are final. 

Captain America #39 CGC 6.0 from June 1944 with an awesome Alex Schomburg WWII cover with the Japanese getting their butts kicked! I’m only considering selling this because I feel that more Captain America Timely’s are now out of reach for me. Really nice 😊 book! Price-$5,000

Vault Of Horror #16 CGC 4.5 from December 1950. Beautiful book that looks like a 6.0 or 7.0 from the front. But the back cover has silver fish damage on the top.                      Price-$450

All the early MAD Magazines that are listed are in the new 1 inch thick magazine holders. Two copies of the first Alfred E. Neuman cover. Check the GPA. These are great prices!

MAD #27 CGC 7.0                        Price-$300

MAD #29 CGC 6.0                       Price-$125

MAD #30 CGC 6.0                       Price-$275

MAD #30 CGC 7.0                       Price-$350

IMG_6012.jpeg

IMG_6013.jpeg

IMG_6010.jpeg

IMG_6011.jpeg

IMG_5994.jpeg

IMG_5995.jpeg

IMG_5996.jpeg

IMG_5997.jpeg