• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*CLOSED* Marvel, DC and Image sets and runs: 52, Countdown, I Hate Fairyland, Flash, Fantastic Four and more! High Grade Venom Lethal Protector set and Sandman 1-75 set added. Buy one set and get another at 50% off.
2 2

18 posts in this topic

I purchased three long boxes that were filled with contemporary DC, Image and Marvel runs, including several long runs of Flash, Fantastic Four, The complete I Hate Fairyland, and various crossover events. I have some shows coming up in late Summer and Fall where I plan to sell these off in lots, but thought I'd offer them up to the board first to see if there was any interest. I have not had much success selling on the boards in the past, but I can point you to a solid history of ebay sales under my ID phantomrobot (100% feedback) and I'm sure a few folks hereabouts will vouch for me as a conscientious buyer who does business right. 

The rules: 

1. Prices will be USD.  If you have claimed a lot, each successive claim of equal or lesser value will be at 10% off. 

2. Payment will be accepted via Paypal, or EFT in Canada. 
3. I will be shipping to the US and Canada. $20 for 1-10 books, $25 for 10+ 
4. Returns will be accepted at the buyer's expense with the exception of any major discrepancy with the listing, in which case I will pick up the return shipping. 
5. Claims in thread trump claims in PM. 

Thanks for checking out the thread! 
Edited by rlextherobot