• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-factor #24
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hard to tell from these photos. Are you trying to grade to resell or for your personal collection? Looks like a higher grade copy from the photos, although pictures like this are harder to see compared to high res scans. That said, not sure it has much value if you catch a 9.0-9.6, but if you’re okay with those grades for your personal collection then the value doesn’t really matter.

Appreciate the response! Probably trying to do both honestly. If it hit 9.8 I'd probably sell it for something higher on my want list, and if it got below that I'd be happy to display it in my collection as I really really love the cover. I'll see if I can get my printer set up to do some scans tomorrow to get a clearer picture. Any ideas what really sets apart a 9.8 from 9.0 to 9.6 on issues this age?