• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 Slab + 2 Raws = 3 Keys: <CLOSED>

10 posts in this topic

1 Slab + 2 Raws = 3 Keys

Offering 3 books here from the PC.

The Rules …

• No one on the naughty lists.
  • Payment via PayPal; in Canada, E-transfer is preferred.
  • Shipping via Canada Post within Canada: $15.00; shipping to the US via Canada Post: $22.00
  • International OK, but shipping cost will be need to be determined based on where you live.
  • Returns and refunds okay on raws if you see something I missed; return shipping will be on you; please notify me no later than 1 week after receiving the book(s). No returns on the slab.
  • The first :takeit: (or simple 'take') in the thread which identifies the book(s), either through a quoted pic, or name of the book(s), claims the book(s) and trumps ANY negotiations via PM. I’ll mark books SOLD as soon as I can after a PM negotiation, but if another Boardie beats me to it, then he/she is the winner.
  • Please provide payment within 2 days of receiving my PM with the invoice.
  • My Kudos https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/377554-buscemas-avengers-kudosfeedback-thread/
  • I encourage you to PM and ask for additional pics if needed.
Edited by BuscemasAvengers

On 7/24/2023 at 5:31 PM, BuscemasAvengers said:

ASM 121, CGC 9.0, W; grader notes say there are a few spine stress lines on the fc that break color; as well, there is a tiny, light stain tl of bc; lowest one currently on the Bay looks to be just north of $830.00 for an OW/W pager; my copy: $715.00.

20230724_163553_resized.jpg

20230724_163604_resized.jpg

:takeit: ASM #121 as per PM.