• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Walking Dead First Appearance of Jesus Splash
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hey Team,

Decided to let his this Splash of the first appearance of Jesus go. These types of WD pages are tough to find but I essentially displaying it and I felt it needs to go somewhere to get some love I also added some high value pages and you know how that goes.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/splash-pages/charlie-adlard-the-walking-dead-92-splash-page-22-original-art-image-2011-this/a/322331-46005.s?ic16=ViewItem-BrowseTabs-Auction-Open-MyConsignment-112816

Good luck!

On 7/27/2023 at 11:24 AM, Dirtcheap31 said:

Hey Team,

Decided to let his this Splash of the first appearance of Jesus go. These types of WD pages are tough to find but I essentially displaying it and I felt it needs to go somewhere to get some love I also added some high value pages and you know how that goes.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/splash-pages/charlie-adlard-the-walking-dead-92-splash-page-22-original-art-image-2011-this/a/322331-46005.s?ic16=ViewItem-BrowseTabs-Auction-Open-MyConsignment-112816

Good luck!

I thought the first appearance of Jesus was the final splash page in #91. But I looked at the auction listing, and Heritage makes the point that its the first "full appearance". You can see his mouth and chin here. Interesting characterization by the auction house.

On 7/28/2023 at 6:21 AM, Sideshow Bob said:

I thought the first appearance of Jesus was the final splash page in #91. But I looked at the auction listing, and Heritage makes the point that its the first "full appearance". You can see his mouth and chin here. Interesting characterization by the auction house.

Yeah this is the first time you can actually see the character 91 is considered a cameo but totally get your point!

On 7/28/2023 at 12:17 PM, Dirtcheap31 said:

Yeah this is the first time you can actually see the character 91 is considered a cameo but totally get your point!

Thought it was the first time you saw the character with his mask off but it it actually happens a page or two before so I guess it’s a splash from his first full appearance