• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for facilitator for Fan expo chicago (celebrity)
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Looking to get a back to the future 11x17 poster signed by BTTF cast, and 1 other 11x17 poster. I've called 4 comic shops who say there going but have apparently dropped out or will not do celeb signings. Thanks

CGC slabbing isn't an option for movie posters anyway, so I would just offer a price I would pay and hope someone would take me up on it. 

Make your best guess of how much time it will take and the hassle involved (from preparing for convention, getting to convention, time in line, food, gas, other expenses, hassle, delicate handling of collectibles, trustworthiness), and offer what you think is reasonable.  Doesn't sound like you need a special person for this.

Make sure you discuss all the terms of everything involved in writing, and go from there.

Good luck.

Actually CGC does do signature series for any poster/print if it's a certain size 9x11, 11x17 and 14x20 (most people don't know that, that's why you never see any). I have many I've gotten over the years

On 7/27/2023 at 1:40 PM, crx2fast said:

Actually CGC does do signature series for any poster/print if it's a certain size 9x11, 11x17 and 14x20 (most people don't know that, that's why you never see any). I have many I've gotten over the years

fair enough, that's pretty cool.  

Still might want to just throw out a number though, see if you can any facilitators who are takers, as it seems like it would be a huge time commitment (although I admittedly know nothing about the signing, maybe its fast and easy with specific ticket).  

On 7/28/2023 at 7:30 AM, GabrielCarr said:

Hello, I'm also looking for someone to verify my Frank Miller and Klaus Janson autographs. Any help/ advice is appreciated 🙏 

ask on fb autographs groups and reddit , they have as much knowledge as PSA & the rest