• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~CLOSED~~ Mostly Modern Marvelous Marvel Sale...Scratch That - I added DC and Indie Stuff, too!
2 2

465 posts in this topic

Mostly Modern Marvelous Marvel Sale

I'm trying to branch out beyond eBay (where I have 100% positive feedback), Reddit (can link to r/comicswap posts to show confirmed sales), and Facebook (can link to Facebook group showing successful sales). I've made one purchase on here, but don't know if there's any way to show feedback for that.

What's for sale
Marvel comics. A lot. All raw. All VF to NM unless otherwise stated. Each picture is a high-res scan, so any flaws should be discernable, though if not I will do my best to make note of them. I am not an official grader, so any provided grades are best guesstimates, though I do try to grade more conservatively to avoid any surprises.

Claims in the thread trump any PMs.

Payment 
PayPal G&S only. Once you're done claiming any books you want, shoot me a PM with your PayPal e-mail address and I can get an invoice sent to you.

Shipping
USPS 99% of the time (every now and then UPS comes out cheaper, esp. on larger shipments).  I will only ship to the address on the PayPal invoice receipt; no exceptions (this is to protect both of us, so please do not PM me another address). I ship in Gemini mailers, or larger packages with appropriate packing materials, depending on number of books being mailed. Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.

• 1-3 books: $8
  • 4-10 books: $12
  • 11+ books: TBD (weight dependent)

Returns
No returns, unless there is some egregious error on my part. If that happens, DM

Edited by jjaneaux