• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 35 CGC 9.8 (only one) Auction

65 posts in this topic

Man, you guys must really, really, really like X-men 35 to pay that. I am not saying a 9.8 isn't worth it, just seems.....okay, I am saying that price and that grade for that comic don't work for me. But I am Cheap Bastiche, I guess.

"Here" as in this thread. "You guys" is a fairly broad generalization, especially when it doesn't apply to anyone in the current thread. Dontcha think? BTW, Comgeek is a member in name only. 131 posts in over three years that are 90% 'for sale' posts falls far short of my idea of "a member of the forum".

Dogs are great. Going on 20 years now and never had a neutered male scent mark anything, much less my boxed and bagged comics (wouldn't that fall under 'a good reason to bag your comics?), but I'll be sure you're the first to know if it ever happens.

Yeah, now that I mention it. That will be the time, they decide to decorate the place. Yeah, pretty broad generalization and I assumed(don't go Benny Hill on me!) that someone in this thread was buying. My bad. Lo siento mucho. grin.gif

If I had 4k or so of throw away money I would be all over that. 9.8 with 2 of the most popular characters(X-men and SpiderMan) together

takeit.gif

Spidey, the X-Men and Werner Roth! Who wouldn't chuck $4K at it? thumbsup2.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, you guys must really, really, really like X-men 35 to pay that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think anyone here has bid on it.

High bidder is a big time registry user (super duper X-Men set) and some time forum member poster. All around good guy, and I hope he wins it!!!! thumbsup2.gif

I sold a 9.4 white about 2 years ago for $1225 so $4700 does not sound like a lot for X men, Spidey, black cover, only 9.8 white pages early silver age.....just my opinion.....i would not be surprised if the book hit well over that.

Does Doug know about this book poke2.gif

sold a 9.4 white about 2 years ago for $1225 so $4700 does not sound like a lot for X men, Spidey, black cover, only 9.8 white pages early silver age.....just my opinion.....i would not be surprised if the book hit well over that.

Does Doug know about this book

Probably not. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif