• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - All-American Comics - 47, 48, 51, 83 - Raw & Low-Grade
1 1

5 posts in this topic

CLOSED - Will post them as auctions on Ebay.

Selling some of my duplicates.

I have a small kudos thread here... have bought a few things. But I've sold on Ebay for almost 25 years, with almost perfect feedback (99.3% positive) as "spacycowboy."

I accept PayPal G&S. Prices include first class shipping. Will pack well in a Gemini Mailer and plenty of cardboard.

I'll accept returns within 14 days of receipt. Also, please let me know within 3 days of receipt that you'd like to return an item.

All-American Comics 47 - 3.5 - $335

All-American Comics 48 - Coverless - $75

All-American Comics 51 - 5.5 but with restoration - $340

All-American Comics 83 - 1.5 - $75

Edited by gumption
Closed

All-American Comics 47 - 3.5 - $340.

Complete. Great colors with no chips on the cover. The page quality is great. The main flaws are the 1/2" tear and folded flap at the single center staple, and the cover is detached. The spine roll could probably be corrected with a press.

IMG_7133.JPG

IMG_7135.JPG

IMG_7134.JPG

IMG_7136.JPG

IMG_7111.JPG

Edited by gumption
price

All-American Comics 48 - Complete but coverless; Comes with a Xerox Cover - $75.

Interior is complete. Great page quality.

You could probably find a better repro cover online, or better yet, track down a loose, original cover wrap.

IMG_7108.JPG

IMG_7109.JPG

IMG_7107.JPG

IMG_7110.JPG

Edited by gumption
price

All-American Comics 51 - Apparent 5.5, with restoration - $340.

Complete. Great colors and eye appeal on the cover. Back cover has color touch along the spine. Inside, a single-leaf wrap (before the centerfold) is detached and possibly married. It seems to fit the book properly but is more worn and has a piece missing at the bottom corner. Not sure if it was removed and damaged or if it's from a different book, but no guarantees.  Because the page quality on the loose wrap is very similar to the rest of the pages, I suspect it came loose early on and was kept inside of the book.

Otherwise. the book presents very nicely.

IMG_0026.JPG

IMG_7263.JPG

IMG_7264.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0028.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0023.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_7265.JPG

IMG_7266.JPG

IMG_7267.JPG

Edited by gumption
price

All-American Comics 83 - 1.5 - $75.

Complete but definitely a filler/reader copy. The cover is detached. A 1/2" tear at the top of the spine; a 4" tear from the bottom of the spine stretching to the top of the bottom staple. 

The cover could use some TLC drycleaning.

IMG_6804.JPG

IMG_6805.JPG

IMG_6806.JPG

IMG_6808.JPG

IMG_6809.JPG

IMG_6817.JPG

Edited by gumption
price