• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cant find my graded comics when I search for them with comic manager
1 1

1 post in this topic

I just got my comics graded and everything this month and they show up on my submissions but when I try to find them with their certification number using the comic manager  to register them I an only find one of them...  I'm kinda new to all this but I have been a coin collector and have an extensive coin collection that has been graded by NGC and I will be honest the coin registry/coin set system is far easier and better than the CGC's comic registry system and thats just my opinion. And maybe its me that is the problem and I just havent learned the tricks of the trade on the comics registry side of all this and the odds of that being the case are about 50-50. Anyway I beg ye olde comic gods to taketh iteth easith on this naive for I have some probably basic questions aside from my issue of my comics not showing up when I search for them in the comics manager....  here are the cert numbers im looking for ..... 4293341001 , 4293341002 , 4293341003 , 4293341004,   and like I  said there is a 5th comic that I can find but these dont show up... and I attached some pics.......

FireShot Capture 006 - Submission Tracking - CGC - www.cgccomics.com.png

FireShot Capture 007 - Manage Comics - comics.www.collectors-society.com.png

Edited by ChanceDuncan
accidently hit enter and I found the answer to my question about how to suggest sets to be added