• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACCEPTING CGC SIGNATURE SERIES SUBMISSIONS FOR FAN X SALT LAKE CITY (SEPTEMBER 21- SEPTEMBER 23, 2023)
2 2

63 posts in this topic

Just found this. How would I go about purchasing an ALEXANDRA DADDARIO autograph at FanX but will not be there? I want to get her auto on a magazine for CGC. FanX only has Grant Gustion and Gina Carano listed to purchase autogrpah tickets online.

On 8/28/2023 at 6:58 PM, Landon said:

Just found this. How would I go about purchasing an ALEXANDRA DADDARIO autograph at FanX but will not be there? I want to get her auto on a magazine for CGC. FanX only has Grant Gustion and Gina Carano listed to purchase autogrpah tickets online.

Hi!  I just send you a DM.  Thanks.

Hey everyone!  Fan X is 3 weeks away.  If you are interested in sending books, please keep in mind that I need them in hand by 09/14/23 (which is just over 2 weeks away).  If anyone has any questions about how to submit books, please DM me.  Thanks!

On 8/8/2023 at 3:22 PM, DELTA 62 said:

Hello everyone!  I will be facilitating and taking submissions for CGC Signature Series for Fan X Salt Lake City (September 21-23, 2023)

We will be there all three days - Thursday, Friday, & Saturday.

Pricing:

- $20 facilitation fee per creator / celebrity / voice actor signature

- Guest (creator / celebrity / voice actor) autograph fees are separate

- Please be informed that celebrity / voice actor autograph fees posted on the FanX site are subject to change

- We are only taking comic / magazine submissions

- CGC will bill your account on file for all grading fees and return shipping costs

- Additional fees ($5 each) will apply for cracking a slab and / or window prepping a bag

For anyone sending / mailing in books, they must be received by me by September 13, 2023  

Online submissions may be made through CGC's website thru Front Range Comics.

For those attending the con in person, please DM me for instructions / information.

Here is the link to the show to check out their current guest list:  https://fanxsaltlake.com/    

For those that are interested, please DM me (Cary).

On 8/11/2023 at 10:22 AM, DELTA 62 said:

WALKING DEAD CAST:

- Lauren Cohan

- Daryl Mitchell

Hello Cary,

I’m wondering if you could facilitate witnessed signatures with grading and slab for Michael J Fox, Christopher Loyd, and Tom Wilson on a comic if you receive it by Sept 13, and what the total fees would be? 

On 9/5/2023 at 4:15 PM, Jlinden343 said:

Hello Cary,

I’m wondering if you could facilitate witnessed signatures with grading and slab for Michael J Fox, Christopher Loyd, and Tom Wilson on a comic if you receive it by Sept 13, and what the total fees would be? 

Hi!  I just sent you a DM.  Thanks for reaching out.

LAST CALL FOR FAN X CGC SIGNATURE SERIES SUBMISSIONS!

Fan X is just over 2 weeks away!  For those interested in sending books, I will need them in hand by 09/14/23.  Please DM me with questions / instructions!