• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I AM ACCEPTING CGC SIGNATURE SERIES SUBMISSIONS FOR FAN X 2023!
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Fan X is just over 3 weeks away!  For those interested in sending books, I will need them in hand by 09/14/23.  Please DM me with questions / instructions!

Don't miss out on signatures from Fan X (Star Wars, Star Trek, Walking Dead, Saved by the Bell, Scream, Marvel (MCU), DC (DCEU), Halo, Animaniacs, Galaxy Quest, Back to the Future, Charmed, Supernatural, Clueless, Smallville & more!) : 

Michael J Fox, Ralph Macchio, Karen Gillen, Grant Gustin, Christopher Lloyd, Zachary Levi, Alexandra Daddario, Alicia Silverstone, Shameik Moore, Katee Sackhoff, Gina Carano, Neve Campbell,  Lauren Cohan, Shannon Doherty, Ashley Eckstein, Jim Cummings, James O'Barr, Clayton Crain, Jim Starlin, Mark Bagley, Larry Hama and so much more!

William Zabka (Karate Kid / Cobra Kai) added to the guest lineup!

Gina Carano (The Mandalorian) added to the guest lineup!

James Tolkan (Back to the Future) added to the guest lineup!

Emmanuelle Vaugier (CSI: NY / Saw II) added to the guest lineup!

Johnny Whitaker (General Hospital) added to the guest lineup!

Howie Dorough (Backstreet Boys) added to the guest lineup!

Jim Meskimen added to the guest lineup!

Mark Bagley added to the comic guest lineup!

Bob Camp added to the comic guest lineup!

LAST CALL FOR FAN X CGC SIGNATURE SERIES SUBMISSIONS!

Fan X is just over 2 weeks away!  For those interested in sending books, I will need them in hand by 09/14/23.  Please DM me with questions / instructions!

On 9/6/2023 at 11:22 AM, DELTA 62 said:

LAST CALL FOR FAN X CGC SIGNATURE SERIES SUBMISSIONS!

Fan X is just over 2 weeks away!  For those interested in sending books, I will need them in hand by 09/14/23.  Please DM me with questions / instructions!

where are you located? i understand that tomorrow is the last day to have things in your hands to sign. im interested in sending a JJs Comics BTTF for sigs for Michael, Christopher, Tom and James.... and if i need to ON the book to you... trying to find out the practically of that?

On 9/13/2023 at 8:18 AM, forbiddenwon said:

where are you located? i understand that tomorrow is the last day to have things in your hands to sign. im interested in sending a JJs Comics BTTF for sigs for Michael, Christopher, Tom and James.... and if i need to ON the book to you... trying to find out the practically of that?

HI.  I just sent you a DM.  Thanks.