• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Only one thing in this thread, a holdover from my last sales thread -- here's the rules:

What's for sale:  One book (or lot) at a time.  Some new listings, some previous ones.

About me: I have had a very large number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here, including many, many sales threads -- you can see my kudos HERE   I've done deals with so many people here, I've almost lost count!  If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you. 

I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the :takeit:in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement.  If for some reason someone takes it in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp as best as I can figure out will determine who gets the books.  Books must be specifically claimed in the thread or via PM.   U.S. and Canadian buyers only please for this thread.

No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I may have on ignore (not that it's many people, but if I do have you on ignore, it was for a reason. hm).

Shipping:  Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail Boxed. For anyone in Canada, it's going to be more more expensive depending on weight. If I'm shipping north of the border, PM me with an address, and I'll get you an exact charge.  In any case, I pretty much always charge a little less than what it actually costs me to ship, either in the U.S. or Canada.

Payment: PayPal G&S only preferred on this thread, no personal. If wanting to pay by check or money order, I'll do so only if I've done business with you before, but please contact me by PM first.  Payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying.  

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.  Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a clear mistake, in which case I promise I'll make it right.  I feel my grading is solid, but I'm as human as anyone else and might have made a mistake. In the end, the main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done and feel they can buy with confidence.  Hopefully, my lengthy track record will speak for itself (thumbsu

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Added book

Hulk (2008) lot -- #1-55 + variant #6, variant #9 (only #9 in lot), variant #10, variant #12 (only #12 in lot), #30.1 issue -- all NM+/9.4+ -- $350  $300  $270  $245  $220 -- SOLD to lonetree

This is being sold as a complete lot.  All issues were either never read, or read once and done.  Includes 1st Red Hulk and 1st Red She-Hulk.  I'll have scans of certain issues below, but anyone who wants more scans, I can provide them upon request.  I'm loathe to list anything higher than a NM/9.4, but many copies in this run, IMO, could fit that criteria.

Spoiler

001.jpg

Spoiler

002.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

003.jpg

Spoiler

004.jpg

Spoiler

005.jpg

Spoiler

006.jpg

Spoiler

007.jpg

Spoiler

008.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

009.jpg

Spoiler

010.jpg

Spoiler

011.jpg

Spoiler

012.jpg

Spoiler

013.jpg

Spoiler

014.jpg

Spoiler

015.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Books sold

Let's try the one book (or lot) at a time theme I'm doing in G/S/B right now.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lot #1-4, #7-15, #17 -- $100  $90  $80  $70  $60  $50 -- NO LONGER FOR SALE

#1-4 -- NM/9.4, #7-10 -- NM/9.4, 11 -- VF/8.0 (back cover crunch), #12-14 -- NM, #15 -- VF+, #17 -- NM

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Books no longer for sale

High Grade G.I Joe lot -- $180  $140  $100 -- NO LONGER FOR SALE

No #1 but 12 of the first 18 issues in nice shape, along with an issue from nearer the end of the run, which tend to be somewhat scarce.

G.I. Joe #2 -- VF -- 8.0

G.I. Joe #4 -- VF+ -- 8.5  

G.I. Joe #5 -- NM- -- 9.2 

G.I. Joe #6 -- VF/NM- -- 9.0 

G.I. Joe #7 -- VF+ -- 8.5

G.I. Joe #8 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 

G.I. Joe #10 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 

G.I. Joe #11 -- NM- -- 9.2 

G.I. Joe #12 -- VF/NM -- 9.0 

G.I. Joe #13 -- VF+ -- 8.5 

G.I. Joe #17 -- NM- -- 9.2 

G.I. Joe #18 -- VF/NM -- 9.0