• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thread Closed -- Thanks to everyone who stopped by!
5 5

55 posts in this topic

Amazing Spider-Man #127 -- NM- -- 9.2 -- $100  $90  $80 -- NO LONGER FOR SALE

Stunning copy with VERY sharp, bright colors on the cover.  Recently upgraded, so that's why it's here.

Spoiler

015.jpg

Spoiler

016.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book no longer for sale

ASM #127 bids a farewell.  :tumbleweed:

Something new then ...

Jumbo Comics #136 -- VG -- $55 -- SOLD to PovertyRow

Tears around both staples, but the cover is still attached, though it's not by a lot.  Wear appropriate for this condition, with most of it coming along the spine.  Colors are pretty sharp.

Pictures included of the cover from the inside of the front cover, showing the staple area.

Spoiler

001.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

002.jpg

Spoiler

20230818_130847.jpg

Spoiler

20230818_130855.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

On 8/18/2023 at 11:13 AM, ChiSoxFan said:

ASM #127 bids a farewell.  :tumbleweed:

Something new then ...

Jumbo Comics #136 -- VG -- $55

Tears around both staples, but the cover is still attached, though it's not by a lot.  Wear appropriate for this condition, with most of it coming along the spine.  Colors are pretty sharp.

Pictures included of the cover from the inside of the front cover, showing the staple area.

001.jpg

002.jpg

20230818_130847.jpg

20230818_130855.jpg

Beautiful colors for a Fiction House! 

:takeit:

Next up!

Monsters Unleashed #2 -- VF+ -- 8.5 -- $50  $42 -- SOLD to genrlzod

Awesome Boris Vallejo cover.  Really sharp copy that's borderline VF/NM.  Not upset if this hangs around -- these Marvel magazines are perpetually underrated and undervalued, IMO.

Spoiler

003.jpg

Spoiler

004.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

:bump: for the Monsters Unleashed ... and I'll break the "one at a time" theme to add a 2nd magazine. hm

Savage Sword of Conan #1 -- 3rd appearance of Red Sonja -- VF -- 8.0 -- $80  $70  $60 -- NO LONGER FOR SALE

This is a nice copy, with the only notable issue a small crease/crunch in the lower left corner of the front cover, and a little wear in the upper left front cover.  I know I've said it for a number of books already, but I'm not rushing to move this book.  The Magazine format is underrated, as I said above. :preach:

Spoiler

003.jpg

Spoiler

004.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book no longer for sale

Let's make this more interesting ... 

Tales of Voodoo Vol. 4 #6 -- F -- 6.0 -- $15 or FREE with the purchase of either of the two magazines listed above! -- CLAIMED by genrlzod

Front cover looks much nicer than the assigned grade.  There's a lot of creases on the back, however, that bring it down.  Awesome cover though!

Spoiler

005.jpg

Spoiler

006.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book claimed

The Monsters Unleashed has been given a one-time reduction to $42, and the Savage Sword of Conan #1 to $70 -- and the freebie offer is still in effect!

This is a one-time only reduction -- if they don't sell, they go back to the boxes.  The plan was to list a Planet next, but if this thread stalls out ... :baiting:

Savage Sword of Conan #1 is no longer for sale. :tumbleweed:

Price reduction on the Planet Comics #44 to $570!  This book isn't going to stay up for long, so if you're interested (and if you like Planets, you should be), the time to grab it is now (or very soon, lol. lol )

This thread is going to stay open, going one book (give or take) at a time until the 31st, then I'm going to close it.  The more that sells, the more I potentially list, so let's find this Planet a new home! :foryou: