• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cartoon Art Museum

4 posts in this topic

The Cartoon Art Museum is auctioning off Dave Stevens/Rocketeer tribute pieces on eBay.

"The Cartoon Art Museum, in cooperation with The Rocketeer Trust, announces an all-star tribute to Dave Stevens and The Rocketeer, the Museum's latest original art auction fundraiser. Original artwork created for this auction will be exhibited at the Cartoon Art Museum this spring and will be featured in an exhibition catalog. We already have an impressive list of creators lined up, and as the pieces come in they will be posted here, and at our Cartoon Art Museum page on CAF. Twenty percent of the auction proceeds will go to the Hairy Cell Leukemia Foundation in honor of Dave Stevens. Dave's sister has graciously given us permission to do this show/auction."

I just picked up the Harry Bliss tribute piece.

Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 2.26.13 PM.png

More elections on going!!  Take a look.  Neat art - great cause!!

Ron

Thanks for posting this and being a good friend of the Museum. Got some great new pieces up this week, closing tomorrow, including this gem from Stuart! He doesn't do a ton of watercolors I am told, and this piece is stunning. I held it in my hands to scan and didn't want to give it to the museum! lol

https://outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed.com/ms3tbwtn

Screenshot 2023-08-15 at 12.05.10 PM.png