• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrissie Zullo signing
3 3

8 posts in this topic

She seems at least moderately active on social media, you can check the posts (or maybe cgc’s or whoever the facilitator is) for clues or consider just dm and ask directly if cgc won’t answer you

On 9/17/2023 at 10:52 PM, revat said:

She seems at least moderately active on social media, you can check the posts (or maybe cgc’s or whoever the facilitator is) for clues or consider just dm and ask directly if cgc won’t answer you

Great idea.......

Thanks for reaching out! Yes, they are bringing books to NYC for New York Comic Con for me to sign. This will happen around October 11. I am also handing over remarques that were ordered as well. I hope this helps!

Chrissie

I'm beginning to believe that In-House doesn't. always mean in CGC house and why no updates are provided. I have one I have been waiting over a year to happen with no updates. (Cobie Smulders)

Go figure and don't hold your breath.

Thank you @WDBill That is very much appreciated. It is frustrating when we pay all this money for these things, and they can't even give us a 5 word answer on what is going on, or when they think it will happen. Hell, even them saying that it was going to happen at NYCC would of been a perfectly acceptable answer. It's not the delays that upset myself and alot of others, things happen. It's the lack of communication.