• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM -The Incredible Hulk 180
2 2

4 posts in this topic

It depends what it is. It could be distribution overspray, in which case it won't hurt that much. Probably it won't factor in at the grade warranted by the little defects. Say 8.0/8.5 b/c it looks like some minor wear around the edges with some light bends. Maybe 9.0 pressed. The color isn't typical of overspray & there's usually more on the edge than the cover itself, so it could be something else. If it's determined to be post manufacturing/distribution, then 7.0/7.5.

There you have it......after you hear from these two guy's you can pretty much take that to the bank..... I would think but you never know.....the more the better ...so I'll say it looks like overspray ....but it does look odd...and comes pretty far out on the book.....and it does appear to detract from the book somewhat.....that makes me a little nervous so I'm like a 7.0  but that means it must at least be a 7.5