• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Phantom Stranger (Silver/Bronze)...Added 2 more books. ...Final recap and price reductions on last page
7 7

213 posts in this topic

:takeit: in thread trumps PM negotiations.

No HOS or Probation List members, please.

U.S. and Canadian buyers only at this time for this thread, please.

Shipping:  If you buy enough to warrant a box USPS flat rate Priority is 17.00. Otherwise, I will pack in Gemini Mailers and that fee is 6.00.

Payment: PayPal G&S only preferred on this thread, no personal. If wanting to pay by check or money order, I'll do so only if I've done business with you before, but please contact me by PM first.  Payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying.  

Returns: Returns are accepted for raw books. No returns on CGC books.  Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a clear mistake, in which case I promise I'll make it right.  

On cracked out books, I left the books in bags for time sake. If you need better scans or more scans LMK.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by johnenock