• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crossover Grading from PSA to CGC
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hey,

So I have a beautiful Mew graded collection (about 60+ cards) that I am hoping to cross the non cgc cards over so they all have the beautiful CGC slab. 

My question is: when I go to cross over, could I submit the cards in the PSA slab to provide extra protection of the cards in transit? I've seen threads mentioning regrading CGC slabs and having them shipped in those slabs but nothing i've seen mentioned other company slabs. 

Thanks in advance,

Bea

On 8/20/2023 at 11:16 AM, BearJustBarely said:

Hey,

So I have a beautiful Mew graded collection (about 60+ cards) that I am hoping to cross the non cgc cards over so they all have the beautiful CGC slab. 

My question is: when I go to cross over, could I submit the cards in the PSA slab to provide extra protection of the cards in transit? I've seen threads mentioning regrading CGC slabs and having them shipped in those slabs but nothing i've seen mentioned other company slabs. 

Thanks in advance,

Bea

They only count as cross overs if they are still in their PSA slabs.

If you crack them out and su mit them then it would be submitting raw cards.