• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

<CLOSED> Small stack of CGC and raw books: John Wick CGC 9.8, X-Men Ann 14, more

18 posts in this topic

RULES:

PayPal is easiest, but I'll take a check or MO if that's what you want.

US shipping is via USPS Priority. For raw books, I like the flat rate legal sized envelopes at $10.20. For CGC books, then flat rate medium size is easiest at $17.05 in the US. I can work with you on a different solution (happy to do USPS 1st Class for just a raw book or two starting in the $5-6 range), but USPS Priority will be standard unless otherwise noted. Insurance is they buyer's choice (above the standard), and will cost whatever the USPS rate is.  If you want something else, happy to work with you. I will ship outside the US. I'm not trying to make any money on shipping, so I am happy to work with you, but 100% of the cost will be on you.

As of the start of this thread, I have a GA/SA/BA thread going too. Happy to combine shipping between the two threads.

I'll accept returns, but shipping is on the buyer unless I made an error in the listing.

First “I’ll take it” in the thread wins, and those would trump any ongoing PM negotiations.

No buyers from the bad lists.

Let me know if I missed anything.

Edited by elibowman

Saban's Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1, 1994, Hamilton Comics. Card still attached but seems like the insert is causing foxing along the spine. Spine stress, and a sticker on the back cover. Ignoring the foxing, I would say 8.0. With it...7.0? I will put some foxing pics in the spoilers.

$15  **NOW $12**

IMG_9432.jpeg

IMG_9433.jpeg

IMG_9434.jpeg

Edited by elibowman

John Wick #2 Cover B, 2018, Dynamite Entertainment, CGC 9.8 White. I think these Jock covers are the best of this run of books. Only 21 of these on the census, and only 11 are 9.8. Sales on this cover have been strange, with recent sales being weak while Cover C (Keanu photo, and the weakest of the group IMO) is going up. I am pricing it as I think it should be, and this is lower than what is out on the 'bay right now (2 copies out there at $316 and $750!).

$225 NOW $210  **NOW $199**

IMG_9447.jpeg

IMG_9448.jpeg

Edited by elibowman