• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Marvel Super Heroes Adventure Gamebooks #6 & #7 (X-Men & Spider-Man) lot TSR - one last price drop.
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Marvel Super Heroes Adventure Gamebooks #6 & #7 (X-Men & Spider-Man) lot

CLOSED

First :takeit: in the thread wins. Please do not edit your post after posting :takeit:

PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payments should be made within three days of receiving invoice from me. 

SHIPPING
Shipping via USPS Ground Advantage is included in the price. These will be shipped in a Gemini mailer.

I love our Canadian and overseas members, but will only ship CONUS right now. 

I will ship books within three days of receiving payment. After I ship, I will send you a USPS tracking number.

I will not sell to any H.O.S. Members or anyone currently on the probation list.

Although I've never had any issues, full or partial refunds available if you contact me within 10 days of receiving your purchase. I do not offer refunds on CGC graded books.

I think that covers it. Here's the books!

Edited by alecholland

Marvel Super Heroes Adventure Gamebook #6 - game card is still attached inside cover

VG - Has light readers crease on front cover, edge wear front and back covers, a couple light scratches with some color loss on back cover, slight bend to spine, light oxidation shadow inside front cover where game card is attached, some tanning to book pages. A nice looking, glossy copy for the grade.

image.thumb.jpeg.9072c5967c1c7c1d1cca71bf02a39f49.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.3b9208c1160c93ce9fc476a777e51065.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.ff6724c2aafffe2b9a70e60dd36793f0.jpeg

Marvel Super Heroes Adventure Gamebook #7 - game card is still attached inside cover

VG+ - This book looks unused but does still have some general shelf wear, soft corners, a slight corner bend with some creasing lower right corner, small bend to the upper and lower left corners back cover, oxidation shadow inside front cover where game card is attached (heavier than #6). A nice looking, glossy, unread looking copy. Would probably be closer to Near Fine if not for the corner bend on the front cover.

image.thumb.jpeg.f39d5fbb5812b86b3869b4e7cc9dc05e.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.0bec8fff36137621cda8160b2bac6160.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.362349c21c18592de4052566dada497f.jpeg

Edited by alecholland

That's it.

Thanks for looking! (worship)

These are both nice copies for the grade.

I am always open to reasonable offers as well. If you are interested but feel like my prices are out of whack, send me an offer.

Edited by alecholland