• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRACEY HEFT does it again. The Consummate Conservator

108 posts in this topic

You weren't even part of the thread discussing production art that made me spit the dummy, so I don't know what you are recollecting (Alzheimer's will do that to you).

I was referring to your post when you were shill-posting as Batfiend when you said that all the joy of the hobby had been sucked out of your soul. Maybe I misinterpreted that statement? 27_laughing.gif

Ah, there's nothing like hoisting someone on their petard! 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

But Scott, if you come back and read this thread in a few months' time in the cool light of day, it's going to remind you of a certain thread regarding some Sgt Furys, except this time you were Murph. poke2.gif

screwy.gif

Don't try to hoist me on my petard, fool! mad.gif

Ah, there's nothing like hoisting someone on their petard! 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

and another worthless post from you.................don't you have any bragging to do in another thread. makepoint.gif

And YOU called ME Scrooge? 27_laughing.gif

Do everyone a favor, print out this picture, take it to the drugstore, and get yourself some of this....

midol.gif

and another worthless post from you.................don't you have any bragging to do in another thread. makepoint.gif

I'm actually kind of taking your side in this, dim-twit!

But surely you must admit that FFB totally, unquestionably, indubitably and irreovcably nailed you? Big points to him for remembering that post and huge style points for remembering that you made that post under a shill ID. hail.gif

And YOU called ME Scrooge? 27_laughing.gif

Do everyone a favor, print out this picture, take it to the drugstore, and get yourself some of this....

midol.gif

To be honest, I find that offensive and it lacks any modicum of humour or good taste.

When you're wrong, I see you use the method of trying to bury your superiors with multiple posts.

You should know. Between your regular ID and this shill, you have more posts than I do. poke2.gif

You should know. Between your regular ID and this shill, you have more posts than I do. poke2.gif

This is my regular id, so I have to assume math isn't one of your strong points.

I await your next inevitable post as you attempt to get in the last word to prevent your head from exploding.

Ah hell, I'd hate to disappoint you. poke2.gif

Whether I like WHAT or not? The charge? Don't like it.

Obviously it does or you wouldn't be moaning about it...

The problem I have with Susan is that she won't even give you a ballpark, non-binding estimate to let you know generally whether it's even worth your time and money to consider having work done on a book. (This, despite the fact that she said before that she would give ballpark estimates at no charge.)

And where exactly did she give you the privilege of free consultations?

Then how come Tracey Heft and Matt Nelson are able to give rough, nonbinding estimates based on a scan (and how come Susan USED to do it)?

Maybe because they aren't as exact as Susan? And if Susan used to do it, she doesn't now....so get used to it and stop complaining...

Are they all working out of their garages?

Who knows? You're the one hyping them continually...you tell me?

Jim