• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Sales Thread I didn't know I would have ! - Gold, Bronze, Copper and Moderns. Hulk, DD, Batman, Spawn, Spider-man. Wolverine, Hulk
4 4

212 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone ! 

I got a call yesterday from a buddy who happened upon some new inventory. I went down and managed to pull out two short boxes full of some really cool books. Nothing earth shattering, but interesting nonetheless. 

Lots of ASM, Hulk, X Men, Punisher, Batman and odd titles here and there. A bunch of newsstand copies too. 

It's important to note that most of these are in the VF or less range. A near mint book here and there will pop up, but l like to be conservative and say these are great for resellers, completists and pure collectors. 

Usual rules apply. First :takeit: in thread wins.

I accept returns but don't cover return shipping. I never get a return in general and if you're unhappy with a purchase, we will fix it. 

Shipping cost vary based on location, weight and preferred method of the buyer. I don't pad costs. I aim to keep it as close to the amount as possible. 

Venmo, Paypal and checks accepted. 

First book coming up